Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brief Update

I apologize for not posting anything for a while. I am expecting to have a baby next week and have been on bed rest for the last several months. Even though it would have been a fantastic time to catch up on all my writing, I'm afraid that I have done very little. However, my co-author and I will be meeting tomorrow to plan out the outline for the remainder of the series we are working on...so hopefully I will have some notes of what I've learned through the process to post sometime within the next month. Good luck to all of you on your writing efforts, and never give up hope...there is sunshine on the horizon and as long as you never lose faith in yourself, then you will reach your writing goals in due course. See you on the flipside.

No comments: