Thursday, April 8, 2010

Write-a-thon

The editors that I'm currently working with on book one of the Nedaran Prophecy series are sponsoring a write-a-thon this evening in order to promote people writing. This is a great opportunity for a little added motivation to work on your own stuff. To check out the details and join in the fun (yes, there will be prizes) check out their blog post at WritingOnTheWall.

Even with a husband who will be away this evening, and two kids to get ready for bed, I'm going to do my best as this is a great opportunity to get some writing done. In fact, I may even get the kids ready for bed at four so that I won't have to do it at 8 and just let them play in their pajamas.

I hope that you join in for the Write-a-thon as well. In the meantime, Keep on writing.

No comments: