Thursday, September 3, 2009

Edit Update

1 1/2 weeks to go until the conference and I've completed all my assigned updates through the first 2/3 of the story. This allows me to have a little more time to continue to rework the climax to make it all the more dramatic. A huge thanks to my co-author Stephanie who, whether she thinks she is helping or not, has been a huge help in keeping me honest and on track with my work. Also a huge thanks to my husband who watched my daughter for several hours last night so I could curl up on the couch and focus solely on writing. Because of that I was able to get all of this week's changes done last night and this morning.


So my writer's tip for this week's post is to make sure that you have a great support structure. It is imperative to have people who believe in what you are doing and are willing to help out to make it happen.


Keep up your efforts and don't give up hope.

No comments: