Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brandon Mull

I am having SO much fun!!! Tonight I was able to attend the Pleasant Grove library where Brandon Mull, author of the Fablehaven series and The Candy Shop Wars, made an appearance at the Pleasant Grove Library here in Pleasant Grove, UT. It was an incredible turnout with people waiting outside unable to get into hear him speak. Brandon was excited to take the time to answer the questions of the audience, many from young aspiring writers, while I (an eager and aspiring writer in my own right) stood patiently in line to get his autograph.

It was a great opportunity and such a wonderful experience to see so many people excited at meeting a "real-live author." I loved the looks of anticipation on young and not-so-young alike. Oh how it will be so absolutely, positively awesome the day that I get to be the one signing autographs. I wonder how long it will take before I get writer's cramp.
I wonder what is the longest amount of time Brandon has gone without writer's cramp?

No comments: